Glitter Graphics -->

Saturday, September 17, 2005

"Random Act of Roomie"
I stood before the cabinets..kind of leaning on them ..you know that sway they do as your body leans into them, because you can't decide what you actually want to eat?. So, I see this money laying on top of these Tai Dinner bowls. Apparently, My Roommate left it there for me..because He had eaten a few of them. Now I still had some left, that wasn't point. What stuck me, was this act of consideration and kindness. I certainly didn't expect this..and would never ask for a payback on some food. So..I took the money..I gave Him back the all but one dollar. Which I put on the front of the refrigerator, because its the first thing I see everyday now, and I always want that dollar to remind to do a little act of kindness for someone today.
Thank You B. You show your wings when you think no one is looking.

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

If a biker sat next to you, would you: