Glitter Graphics -->

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Beginners Luck?

Sometimes the things that we concentrate on as what "we are supposed to do" take a strange turn when you toss your hat into the ring and try something else that you enjoy.
For me that is writing, and I guess that is why I "Blog"
Today, I saw my first attempt to write an article about an event that happens in our area get published to a National Magazine. The strange thing about it is that I have been doing art now for so many years I have lost count and then I take a shot at this writing gig and get published. I don't have any art published.
Beginners Luck? I don't know and don't really care at this point.
I am thrilled- thing is they forgot to publish the "revised article" so things were left out, and they also forgot to add my -bi-line- so pretty much I am still an anonymous writer :)

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

If a biker sat next to you, would you: