Glitter Graphics -->

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Late Night Finds...

Myspace Layouts

Now My blog looks just like the other sites, embedded an all. Amazing what you can find during bouts of insomnia. Picture is a bit over the top. Looks like a cross between a Luis Royo and Miss Universe, but nonetheless it was interesting. Unfortunately, this new "finding" of posting glitter and such is going to be a problem, I know more will be posted to the point on annoying, and I will probably spend time looking for images. Speaking of the artist "Luis Royo" if You are not familiar with his work, I highly suggest checking him out. I think he is one of the best artists out there and an inspiration.
Here's My gratuitous link to His site:

http://www.luisroyo.com/



No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

If a biker sat next to you, would you: